Marks & Spencer Customer Survey Prize
Marks & Spencer Customer Survey Rules
- You should over the age of 18 years
- You should not the family member of the employee, representive
- The winner is responsible for all taxes
- The prizes are not transferable
Marks & Spencer Customer Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 3/5. About 10 minutes to finish, some open questions and space to leave comments, need a receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for Tablet. Few open questions, need to enter personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You are not recommended to finish Marks & Spencer Customer Survey via smartphone, and it may take you more than 10 minutes to finish.
Marks & Spencer Customer Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit Marks & Spencer Customer Survey Official Website
- Answer some questions like "Thinking of the store where you were given the till receipt, how likely are you to recommend that store to a friend - based on your whole experience that day?"
- Rate the reason that why you give a high or low score of the store
- Leave your personal comments to help it improve
- Enter your personal imformation such as gender, name and Email address
More Information About Marks & Spencer
Marks and Spencer is a major British multinational retailer headquartered in the City of Westminster, London, with 703 stores in the United Kingdom and 361 stores spread across more than 40 countries. It specializes in the selling of clothing and luxury food products. M&S was founded in 1884 by Michael Marks and Thomas Spencer in Leeds.
About Marks & Spencer Customer Survey
Survey Website: yourmandsviews.com
Survey Incentive: ￡250
Host Website: yourmandsviews.com
Marketing Support: ABA