Subway UK Guest Survey Prize
- Subway unique coupon code for a free cookie
Subway UK Guest Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- The draw opens in each month.
- You do not have to make a purchase to enter or win the sweepstakes.
- Each participant is limited to 1 entry per email address per day during the Promotion Period.
- Each participant is limited to only 1 entry per outer-mailing envelope.
Subway UK Guest Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 5/5. All survey questions listed on one page and there are less than 10 survey questions. No open questions and clean page. You need a receipt and an email address.
- Tablet usability rating: 5/5. Subway created a mobile page for Tablet users and you can easily access the survey page as you do with your PC. There is no open question and you need to enter survey information. A receipt and an email address are needed.
- Smartphone usability rating: 5/5. Subway created a mobile page for smartphone users. You can choose to finish the Subway customer survey via your smartphone.
Subway UK Guest Survey Step by Step Guide
- Log on to the Tell Subway guest survey official survey website.
- Enter the SUBWAY store ID listed on your receipt and click the search button to start the survey.
- Select the date and time posted on your receipt.
- Give your own ratings and select related answers based on your most recent experience.
- Enter your email address for a unique code of a free cookie.
- Click “Submit ” at the bottom of the page to complete the survey.
- There are less than 10 questions for Subway customer survey and all questions are in one page and it may take you less than 10 minutes to finish.
Subway UK Guest Survey Video
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish Subway UK online guest survey, refer to the following survey video recorded editorial team. You can get step-by-step instructions to complete the survey.
More Information about Subway
The first Subway restaurant opened in Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA in 1965 and was called Pete's Super Submarines. The first franchised SUBWAY unit opened in Wallingford, Connecticut. Each franchise is individually owned and operated. There are more than 34,000 SUBWAY franchises in nearly 100 countries and regions worldwide. A SUBWAY franchise gives entrepreneurs an opportunity to provide a known product from an established brand with a proven operating system already in place.
Subway has great offers. Having a Subway Card means always having a delicious meal right in your pocket, as well as a host of other great features and benefits. With the card, you can receive special offers. You can easily load or reload any amount from $5 – $250 onto your card in-store. You can also skip the brown bags! Send your kids to school with a SUBWAY Card and let them eat fresh everyday. You will never worry about fees or expiration dates on cards that carry a balance.
About Subway UK Guest Survey
Survey Website: tellsubway.co.uk
Survey Incentive: free cookie
Host Website: tellsubway.co.uk
Marketing Support: Doctor's Associates Inc (DAI)