RaceTrac Customer Satisfaction Survey Offer
- Redemption Code For A Free Item
RaceTrac Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
- The offer cannot be redeemed for cash
- The code is valid for once only
RaceTrac Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
READ MORE: FedEx Office Customer Survey — FedEx kinkos we listen
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. It takes about 5 minutes to finish with 1 open question. You need a receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. There is 1 open question. You do not need to enter personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish RaceTrac Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, but it may take more than 5 minutes to finish.
RaceTrac Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit RaceTrac customer satisfaction survey official website
- Enter the store number that is located at the top of your store receipt
- Select date of visit, enter dollar amount and home zip code
- Select answers to questions like "Did you go inside the store today?" and enter the transaction number
- Rate your overall satisfaction on your recent visit to this store.
- Answer the open question about the service you received
- Indicate how satisfied you were with the statements like "Treated as a valued guest""Product in stock", etc.
- Select your answers to the questions related to the store areas you visited
- Select the likelihood that you would return to RaceTrac in the next month and recommend RaceTrac to family and friends
- Select answers to questions about yourself such as your gender, age
- Write the redemption code on your receipt and get a free item during your next visit.
RaceTrac Customer Satisfaction Survey Video
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish RaceTrac online customer satisfaction survey, refer to the following survey video recorded editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to RaceTrac customer survey in this article.
More Information About RaceTrac
Insiders always get more. Now become a RaceTrac insider to receive coupons and other offers right to your inbox.
RaceTrac Petroleum operates more than 590 retail gasoline convenience stores in 12 southeastern states under the RaceTrac (company-operated) and RaceWay (Contract Operator-operated) names. Most RaceTracs feature 20 to 24 fueling positions and a 5000+ sq. ft. convenience store offering over 4,000 items. In January 2012, RaceTrac introduced its new 6,000 square foot store design, the RT6K, which features Swirl World frozen yogurt, free wi-fi internet and indoor and outdoor seating.
RaceTrac can be found in Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi. There are over 300 RaceWay-branded locations in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and VirginiaRaceTrac is a division of a company that includes RaceWay, the contract-operated stores, and sister company Energy Dispatch, which supplies fuel to all the stores.
About RaceTrac Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: tellracetrac.com
Survey Incentive: redemption code for a free item
Host Website: inmoment.com/websurvey/2/info
Marketing Support: InMoment