Eat 'n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey Offer
- Eat 'n Park Validation Code
Eat 'n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey Rules
- The code is valid only once.
- The offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
Eat 'n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question, no need to enter personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Eat 'n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 5 minutes to finish.
Eat 'n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit Eat 'n Park guest satisfaction survey official website
- Enter the 13-digit code located on your receipt
- Select answer to the question "What time did you visit the restaurant?"
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at this Eat 'n Park
- Select your visit type
- Rate your satisfaction with statements like "The taste of your food", "The friendliness of the team members" etc
- Select the likelihood that you will return to this in the next 30 days, recommend this to others in the next 30 days
- Answer the open question about your experience
- Select answers to questions like "Was there a wait to be seated?"
- Enter you 5-didit home zip code
- Write the validation code on your receipt and redeem it during your next visit
More Information About Eat 'n Park
Eat 'n Park began nearly a half century ago as the first Pittsburgh-area drive-in restaurant with carhops. The carhops are gone now, and its look has changed quite a bit since then, but one thing remains the same — it is committed to offering great food at an exceptional value while providing outstanding service.
About Eat 'n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: tellenp.com
Survey Incentive: Eat'n Park validation code
Host Website: tellenp.com
Marketing Support: SMG