Dunkin ' Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey Offer
- A free donut or free 3 oz. soft serve cone with the purchase of any medium or large Dunkin ' Donuts or Baskin- Robbins beverage on your next visit
Dunkin ' Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey Offer Rules
- You may redeem the offer on your receipt during your next visit to Dunkin ' Donuts/Baskin-Robbins. The receipt must be presented at time of purchase to the restaurant listed at the top of the receipt.
- Each person can only get one coupon.
- Winners cannot change coupon to other things or cash.
Dunkin ' Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 10 minutes to finish, one open question, need receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. One open question, need to enter personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You are not recommended to finish Dunkin ' Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 15 minutes to finish.
Dunkin ' Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the Dunkin ' Donuts guest satisfaction survey official website
- Choose the language you prefer to take the survey
- Enter the 18-digit Survey Code located in the middle of your receipt and click the "Start" button to begin the survey
- Select your answers or give your ratings to the questions based on your visit to Dunkin ' Donuts and click "Next" button
- Leave your comment to help Dunkin ' Donuts improve and click "Next" button
- Select your answers based on your visit to Dunkin ' Donuts or your personal information and click "Next" button
- Fill out your E-mail address if you would like to be contacted for promotions and/or additional research and click "Next" button
- Select prize you would like to get and click "Next" button
- Write the Validation Code on your receipt to redeem the offer on your receipt
Dunkin ' Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey Video
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish Dunkin ' Donuts online guest satisfaction survey, refer to the following survey video recorded editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to Dunkin ' Donuts guest survey in this article.
More Information about Dunkin ' Donuts
Dunkin ' Donuts is an American global doughnut company and coffeehouse chain based in Caton, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1950 by William Rosenberg in Quincy, Massachusetts. Their logo is two D's side by side in orange and hot pink. The company primarily competes with Starbucks, as over half the company's business is in coffee sales, and with Krispy Kreme for doughnut sales.
Dunkin ' Donuts value your participation at telldunkinbaskin.com.
About Dunkin ' Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: telldunkinbaskin.com
Survey Incentive: A free donut or free 3 oz. soft serve cone
Host Website: smg.com
Marketing Support: Service Management Group