Talk to Morrisons Survey Prize
- £500 Vouchers
Talk to Morrisons Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 1 open question, need receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 1 open question, need to enter survey information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Talk to Morrisons Survey via smartphone. It may take more than 5 minutes to finish.
Talk to Morrisons Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit Talk to Morrisons Survey official website
- Enter required information such as barcode number
- Indicate your response to questions or statements regarding your Morrisons visit like "Rate your satisfaction with the availability of products "
- Answer open question about your Morrisons visit
- Provide your contact details if you would like to enter the prize draw
Talk to Morrisons Survey Video
If you have any problem or difficulty finishing the Morrisons Survey, refer to the following survey video recorded editorial team. You can easily complete the survey by following the step-by-step guide in the video.
More Information About Morrisons
Morrison Supermarkets is the fourth largest chain of supermarkets in the United Kindom. It is the smallest of the "Big Four" supermarkets behind Tesco, Sainsbury's and Asda. Before 2004, Morrisons mainly focused their business in the north of England. With the takeover of Safeway, its business has expanded to most areas of England. Unlike other grocery stores, Morrisons doesn 't have reward program, but in its petrol stations, they offer the Morrisons Miles Card which enables you to save on fuel. You can shop at Morrisons superstores where there are a wide range of selections.