Sperry Top-Sider Customer Satisfaction Survey Offer
- A validation code
Sperry Top-Sider Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 3/5. About 5 minutes to finish, some open questions and a receipt is necessary.
- Tablet usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for Tablet. Some open questions and you need to enter personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You are not recommended to finish the Sperry Top-Sider Customer Satisfaction Survey via your smartphone and it may take you more than 5 minutes to finish.
Sperry Top-Sider Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the Sperry Top-Sider Customer Satisfaction Survey Official Website
- Enter the 13-digit access code printed on your receipt
- Answer some questions like "which of the items did you purchase?", etc.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at this Sperry Top - Sider location
- Leave your personal comments to help them improve
- Enter your personal information such as gender, age, income, address and so forth
Sperry Top-Sider Customer Satisfaction Survey Video
If you have any problem or difficulty finishing the Sperry Top-Sider Customer Satisfaction Survey, refer to the following survey video recorded editorial team. You can easily complete the survey by following the step-by-step guide in the video.
More Information About Sperry Top-Sider
Sperry was an avid boater who, like most boaters, risked injury while walking on the slippery deck of his boat. His successful design was inspired by his cocker spaniel, Prince. The pattern of grooves or cracks on his dog's feet gave him the idea for a leather upper-shoe with a herringbone pattern of grooves on the sole. The cutting of grooves in the sole of the Top-Sider was an implementation of a process of splitting or siping a shoe sole invented and patented in the 1920s by John Sipe.
About Sperry Top-Sider Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: sperrysurvey.com
Survey Incentive: A validation code
Host Website: sperrysurvey.com
Marketing Support: SMG