Shaw's Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- A $100 gift card
Shaw's Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
- It is not necessary for you to make a purchase to enter or win
- The winner is responsible for all taxes and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize
- No transfer or substitution of any prize is allowed
Shaw's Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 5 minutes to finish, 2 open questions and a receipt is necessary.
- Tablet usability rating: 4/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 2 open questions and you need to enter personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 4/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish the Shaw's Customer Satisfaction Survey via your smartphone and it may take you more than 5 minutes to finish.
Shaw's Customer Satisfaction Survey Entry
- Consumers who make a purchase in one of its participating retail locations can participate in a confidential online customer survey by visiting Shaw's customer satisfaction survey official website.
- During the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may invite consumers who visit but do not make a purchase in one of its participating retail locations to participate in a confidential online customer satisfaction survey.
- For customers who want to enter without completing a survey, you need to hand print your complete name, complete address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, telephone number and e-mail address (if you have one) on a 3” x 5” card and mail it in a number ten (#10) envelope to: Shaw's “Survey Sweepstakes”, c/o ICCDS, PO Box 1307, Little Falls, NJ 07424.
Shaw's Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the Shaw's customer satisfaction survey official website
- Select the location you visited
- Select the date of your visit
- Enter your email address, time of day of your visit, cashier/operator #
- Rate your overall experience at this store
- Rate the likelihood that you will return and recommend this store. Select departments you visited
- Rate your satisfaction with departments you visited, in areas such as quality, freshness, etc.
- Rate your satisfaction with the store in areas such as "Layout of the Store", "Speed of Checkout", etc.
- Select what you would like to see improved out of stock conditions
- Answer the open question about your suggestions, best part about shopping at this store
- Indicate your gender, age and so forth and enter your contact information such as your name, address, etc.
Shaw's Customer Satisfaction Survey Video
If you can 't finish Shaw's survey online successfully, the video below made may help you.
More Information About Shaw's
Shaw's and Star Market are two American grocery store chains based in West Bridgewater, Massachusetts, employing about 30,000 associates in 169 stores. 156 stores are operated under the Shaw's banner in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont, while Star Market operates 13 stores in Massachusetts. Until 2010, Shaw's operated stores in all six New England states and as of 2011 Shaw's remained the only supermarket chain with stores in five of the six after it sold its Connecticut operations. The chain's largest competitors are Hannaford, Market Basket, and Stop & Shop. Star Market is a companion store to Shaw's, having purchased the competing chain in 2004.
Shaw's and Star Market are wholly owned subsidiaries of the Boise, Idaho–based Albertsons LLC. The combined chain has the largest base of stores that operate in New England, but is the third-largest behind Quincy, Massachusetts-based Stop & Shop and Scarborough, Maine-based Hannaford Bros. Co.; Hannaford operates stores in New York while Stop & Shop's operation extend into New Jersey, but Shaw's does business strictly in its core area.
About Shaw's Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: shawssurvey.com
Survey Incentive: $100 gift card
Host Website: survey.iccds.com
Marketing Support: Shaw's