PriceSmart Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize
- A $200 PriceSmart Foods gift cards
PriceSmart Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- No purchase is necessary.
- The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
- Prize are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
PriceSmart Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 5/5. No open question. It takes about 3minutes to complete the survey.
- Tablet usability rating: 4/5. No open question and you need to enter the survey information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 3/5. You are not recommended to finish this client satisfaction survey via smartphone. But you still can take it via smartphone and it may take you 6 minutes to finish it.
PriceSmart Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey Entry
- Online. Customers can take the survey online at PriceSmart Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey Official Site.
PriceSmart Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the survey site to enter the survey
- Select a language preference to proceed
- Rate your satisfaction with your experience at PriceSmart Foods
- Submit the survey and leave your contact information like name, phone number, email address and so on
- In the end, enter the sweepstakes to win one of three $200 PriceSmart Foods gift cards
More Information about PriceSmart Foods
PriceSmart Foods, as a subsidiary of the Overwaitea Food Group, is a regional supermarket chain founded in 1999. Every PriceSmart Foods store provides customers a broad selection of groceries, goods and foods with a low price. Currently, PriceSmart Foods widely spread in British Columbia. PriceSmart Foods has a customer-friendly layout which is designed for speed and convenience for users and the store in Richmond offer a great number of ethic foods.
About PriceSmart Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: pricesmartfoods.ca/survey
Survey Incentive: A $200 gift card
Host Website: foresee.com
Marketing Support: ForeSee