Post Office Customer Satisfaction Survey Offer
- ￡250 worth of High Street gift vouchers
Post Office Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 3/5. It takes about 5 minutes to finish with several open questions. You need a receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. There are several open questions. You do not need to enter survey information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Post Office Customer Satisfaction Survey via smartphone.
Post Office Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit Post Office Customer Satisfaction Survey Official Site
- Read the sweepstakes rules and click on "Enter" to start the survey
- Enter branch postcode and visit date on your receipt
- Answer some questions and complete the survey
More Information About Post Office
Post Office is a retail post office company in the United Kingdom that provides a wide range of products including postage stamps and banking to the public through its nationwide network of post office branches. The company is owned by the UK Government through Postal Services Holding Company Limited, which also holds the government's stake in Royal Mail plc. The Post Office has long been an agent for National Savings and Investments, which was originally the Post Office Savings Bank but is now a wholly separate institution. Since November 2011, only Premium Bonds can be bought in Post Offices; all other products are available by telephone, online and post.
About Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: postoffice-tellus.co.uk
Survey Incentive: ￡250 worth of High Street gift vouchers
Host Website: postoffice-tellus.co.uk
Marketing Support: Post Office