Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey Offer
- Validation Code
Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 4/5. About 10 minutes to finish, 3 open questions, need receipt.
- Tablet usability rating: 3/5. No mobile page for Tablet. 3 open questions, no need to enter personal information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 2/5. No mobile page for smartphones. You can still finish Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey via smartphone, it may take more than 10 minutes to finish.
Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey Step by Step Guide
- Log on to the Chick-fil-A customer survey official website
- Enter the serial number that is printed on your receipt to continue the survey
- Select your visit type
- Rate your overall satisfaction with your most recent visit to this Chick-fil-A
- Rate your satisfaction with statements like “Having attentive and courteous employees.” based on your most recent visit
- Answer the open questions like about Chick-fil-A team members
- Select answers to the questions like “Did you experience a problem during your visit?” based on your most recent visit
- Enter your 5-digit zip code
- Write the validation code on your receipt and redeem the offer on your receipt during your next visit
Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey Video
If you have any problem or difficulty to finish Chick-fil-A online customer experience survey, refer to the following survey video recorded editorial team. You can also find those related questions and answers related to Chick-fil-A customer survey in this article.
More Information about Chick-fil-A
Chick-fil-A was established nearly 50 years ago. Now it has become one of the largest quick-service chicken restaurant chain in the United States. It runs more than 1600 restaurants in 40 states approximately. Mall/in-line, restaurants, stand-alone restaurants, drive-thru only outlets, dwarf house,Truett's Grill, licensed, non-traditional outlets, satellite/”lunch-counter” are all there serving people nationwide.
To enjoy the great Chick-fil-A sandwich with more saving, you can have your own Chick-fil-A card, which is available for purchase, reload and redemption when visiting Chick-fil-A restaurants. You can also check your balance by calling 1-888-232-1864. Use Chick-fil-A restaurant locator to find a restaurant near you.
About Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey
Survey Website: cfavisit.com or mycfavisit.com
Survey Incentive: Chick-fil-A Validation Code
Host Website: mycfavisit.com
Marketing Support: Chick-fil-A