Adidas Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Offer
- A pair of Adidas shoes.
Adidas Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- The sweepstakes is open to legal residents aged 18 or older in America or Canada.
- The receipt information used to take the survey is valid within 7 days from the date of purchase.
Adidas Customer Satisfaction Survey Usability Report
- PC/Notebook usability rating: 5/5. There are totally 53 questions including one open question and all of them are listed at one page. A receipt is necessary.
- Tablet usability rating: 4/5. 1 open question and you need to enter the survey information.
- Smartphone usability rating: 3/5. You are not recommended to finish the Adidas Customer Satisfaction Survey via your smartphone.
Adidas Customer Satisfaction Survey Entry
- Adidas customers who make purchases can take the survey online by visiting the survey official website.
- If you didn 't make a purchase, click here to fill in the form including your full name, email address, age, phone number and residential address to join the drawing. Click the "Submit" button to be entered into the sweepstakes.
Adidas Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the survey official website to get started and set your language preference as English or Spanish. Hit "Next".
- Rate your satisfaction about the Adidas store you visited, products, associates and so forth based on your own shopping experience. The last question is designed for you to choose promotional newsletters. If you choose "Yes", input your email address in the required field.
- Click the "Submit" button to send your feedback and you will be automatically entered into the sweepstakes.
More Information About Adidas
Despite the popularity of Adidas around the world, the brand belongs to Adidas AG, a German corporation, not an American company. Adidas is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Germany and the second largest in the world after Nike. An interesting story is Adidas' founder Adolf Dassler & his older brother Rudolf Dassler later split and Rudolf started his own company later known as Puma, the early rival of Adidas. Although it is claimed that the brand name is an acronym for All Day I Dream About Soccer, it is actually a portmanteau of Adi Dassler, the nickname for Adolf Dassler.
Adidas AG is the holding company for the Adidas Group, the brands under which include Reebok, TaylorMade-Adidas golf and Rockport.
About Adidas Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey Website: adidas.com/feedback
Survey Incentive: A pair of Adidas shoes
Host Website: foreseeresults.com
Marketing Support: ForeSee